Here’s a list of some of the must-visit links this October:
1. I Came, I Saw, I Contoured – Contouring for dummies; courtesy: Man Repeller. This post is such a saviour for people like me who have little to no idea about contouring.
2. 4 Ways to Style a Blanket Scarf – Although Mumbai is suffering from major October heat, you can always experiment with wearing a light scarf, especially the belted cape style shown on this blog, over a crop or tank top.
3. Things Confident Girls do to Make New Friends – As we grow up, making new friends becomes a bit difficult for some of us; it’s just not the same as making friends in school or college. This link covers all the ways confident women get out there and befriend new people!
4. A Low-down on Social Media Scheduling – Let’s face it: whether you’re a full-time blogger or one who has a separate day job, being regular with social media can be daunting. Luckily for us, there are certain apps which allow us to schedule our posts, as mentioned here on this link.
5. The Top 5 Fashion Books of the Season – Satiate your industry-driven curiosities with these fashion books. Apparently, memoirs are quite popular right now!
6. Power Playlist for October – Who doesn’t need a new playlist every now and then? This one’s just what you need to get you through the month.
7. Photography Tips for Bloggers – As bloggers, we’re always looking for new ways to improve on our pictures for both social media websites and our own blog. This page has a whole list of in-depth tips to help you get your photography game on point!
8. DIY Pumpkin Face Mask – Fall’s famous fruit, pumpkin, isn’t just restricted to food (and Jack-o-Lanterns). It has amazing antioxidants, ideal for a homemade face mask to fight blemishes and oily skin.
9. Nailing that Perfect Selfie – Jasmine Sanders teaches you how to get selfie-ready and get it right, each time, without much editing or filters.