I know, I know… I really need to stop posting the monthly list of links when the month is almost over. It’s just that each month keeps getting busier than the last (which I love, by the way). September has been quite exciting, what with new designs of bags and lots of new collaborations in the making. I can’t wait to share the developments with you all!
Unfortunately, that will take sometime, so till then, I’m sharing my list of my favourite links.
1. DIY Natural Makeup Remover – If you’re not comfortable using store-bought makeup removers, stick to this all-natural, home-made option.
2. Have You SeenIt? –How many times have you faced the dilemma of finding an outfit you love online but not knowing where to purchase it? Well, guess what? You can now bid this problem adieu because the online community on SeenIt will find whatever you’re looking for in a jiffy!
3. Get your Sweater Game on Point – Hooray for sweater weather! Fall has already arrived in the West and this guide has got you covered with the various ways you can incorporate knits into your everyday looks.
4. Getting the Right Fit – No matter what your body shape or size, if your clothes don’t fit right, you run the risk of looking like a hobo. Luckily, this blog has all the details on how you can nail the fit and look like a million bucks instead!
5. Pretty Fonts Make Me Happy – Who doesn’t love experimenting with fancy, new fonts? Here’s a list of free ones with download links. Have fun!
6. Weekend Activities to Improve Your Blog – As a blogger, I’m always looking for ways to improve my website. This link has some great tips and tricks to help you do so!
7. Getting Over the Fear of Travelling Solo – Travelling on my own is something I’ve always wanted to do, but still haven’t got around to. Here you’ll find some brilliant advice if you’re still wary of taking that step.
8. Shoe Makeover – Style blogger, Aayushi Bangur, shows you how to transform your boring old shoes into embellished showstoppers.
9. Men’s Dress Codes Decoded – Every event calls for a different dress code, which can be quite confusing, but thanks to this guide, you can finally breathe a sigh of relief! It has all the possible occasions listed along with the appropriate style of dressing.