As Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2015 had me completely occupied this month, the links post got a little delayed. Nevertheless, do check out this list. I hope it’s as useful for you as it was for me!
1. Ironing Hacks – Running late and don’t have time to use an iron? Well, no need to fret, because these hacks have got you covered!
2. Limeroad’s Snazzy Collection of Heels – Limeroad has the most amazing, fantabulous collection of heels available at budget-friendly prices. Go get yourself a pair (or few) now!
3. Packing Hacks for the Fashionista – Learn how to pack like a pro jet-setter with a single carry-on.
4. Day-to-Night Makeup – Find out how to make your makeup work from day to night. Hint: the key lies in your foundation!
5. How to be a Morning Person – I’ve struggled with this all my life, and honestly still am, but will definitely give these tips a shot. After all, it’s Man Repeller approved.
6. Back-to-Hogwarts – Ready to go back to another year of Potions and Transfiguration? This guide has you covered with the clothes you’ll need for all the important events and Quidditch games.
7. Tips for Beginner Bloggers – Just started your blog? Or looking for ideas to liven up your existing website? Look no further than this list for ideas.
8. Spruce Up your Workwear – Your work wardrobe doesn’t need to be boring and dull. These looks will give you the required inspiration to amp up your formal wear.
9. Dress like a Blogger – All bloggers have certain tricks of dressing. Find out what they are to get your fashion game on point!